Oracle | Hyperion Products
Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory – April 2015
Link to Update: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuapr2015-2365600.html
Essential Products Affected:
- Oracle Database Server, version(s) 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Oracle Hyperion BI+, version(s) 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office, version(s) 11.1.2.x
- Oracle Java FX, version(s) 2.2.76
- Oracle Java SE, version(s) 5.0u81, 6u91, 7u76, 8u40
- Oracle JRockit, version(s) R28.3.5
Patch Availability Document: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuapr2015-2365600.html Please note that, sign on into Oracle Account is required to view the oracle support documents including installation documentation.
If you are using Oracle database as the Hyperion product(s) repositories, we suggest that a DBA from your team review the alert. Oracle strongly recommends applying the patches as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions on this matter, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org