Notifications should have been sent to Oracle Cloud customers of the upcoming monthly update to their environments. Here is a link to all of the updates:
Below are key items of note we are looking forward to:
Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS)
- An updated version of the Vision sample application is now available, containing features that were added in recent PBCS updates:
- Ability to enter data into suppressed rows
- Navigation flows
- Smart forms
- Reorganized clusters and cards that match the newest EPM Cloud interface
- New feature, Data Integration is added to streamline the workflow of integration-related activities, from mapping rules to periodic data loading.
Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS)
- Ownership Management actions taking longer than 60 seconds will be continued in the background.
- New EPM Automate utility version with added commands.
- Migration has been enhanced to differentiate two export scenarios: Backup and Export.
- Simpler member selector – no longer needs to select by checkmark.
- Users can now unhide artifacts and edit them directly in FR Web Studio.