Notifications should have been sent to Oracle Cloud customers of the upcoming monthly update to their environments. Here is a link to all of the updates:
Below are key items of note we are looking forward to:
Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS)
- Planning task types added to the Planning Simplified Interface:
- Refresh Application
- Import and Export
- Copy Version
- Job Console
- Dimension Editor
- Can now use Data Management to run business rules that perform calculation, aggregation or copy data to another Plan type.
Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS)
- Power users can lock and unlock data.
- Referential integrity to prevent users from deleting any metadata that is referenced in the rules.
- New version of Oracle Smart View for Office 184.108.40.206.800 is available in mid-June.
- Daily maintenance process will automatically remove snapshots prior to sixty days to prevent total size of all snapshots from exceeding 150GB.
- Can now specify a maximum email attachment size when scheduling batches.
- Option to remove time stamp from zip file names in batch reports.